Fill in the following verbs (believe, fill, get, look, put, switch, take, throw, turn, try) with the correct prepositions (away, down, for, in, off, on, out).
Example: My parents are out. So I have to ________ my baby-brother.
Answer: My parents are out. So I have to look after my baby-brother.
1. Quick! ___________ the bus. It's ready to leave.
2. I don't know where my book is. I have to __________ it.
3. It's dark inside. Can you _________ the light, please?
4. __________ the form, please.
5. I need some new clothes. Why don't you ____________ the jeans?
6. It's warm inside. ______________ your coat.
7. This pencil is really old. You can __________ it _________ .
8. It's so loud here. Can you _____________ the radio, please?
9. The firemen were able to___________ the fire in Church Street.
10. Does your little brother__________ ghosts?